I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 22 April 2011

my s a d n e s s

Hay :)
sorry for i didn't update my blog day to day.
well, i have no time for it.
and-now-i-would like to share with you my sadness along this week.
fuhh~ *take a deep breath*
btw,most of my point here is all about my ex-boyfie.
its been soooooo long i didnt call him "c h e n t a".
hellyeah.really hurts when i just know that his gf and him were very HAPPY before this.sharing and spending all their time together.
goin elsewhere with their laugh.
and the GIRL ride along with him.and i can imagine hows the girl was hugging him.
[fuck 'em]
while,me.here. still waiting him with tears every single minutes.
i always pray to God upthere to hear me.
I H O P E F R E D R I C K A N D I W I L L L A S T F O R E V E R eventhough now,i not his partner anymore.
'cuz i believe TRUE LOVE NEVER ENDS.
the one you love truly will come back to you.
i hope it'll be *soft cry*
i will wait him until he open his EYES and realise that my love for him will never be replace..

No comments:

Post a Comment