I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 2 July 2011

W h a t e v e r :)

Miahahaha !
hay members :)
long time no see yah ( mahha )
ah.well, ==
imma pretty busy along this year.
so,
maybe can't update my bloggie date-to-date, month-to-month. hehe :D

My new story?
about me?
:: fine,no seriouse problem.
:: face my life with smileee always :DDD

about my love?
:: hha. maybe a little funny on my previous post.
being single for 4months then this guy *RAFIJAN* stole my heart. Cure me. Treat me well .
he's cute btw :p

about my career?
:: well, i stop working on the 1st of may. for i was attended a beauty coarse.
:: waiting for continuing study.mash.
:: this 8th july i'll go for a beauty academy. [while waiting for my rQ to continue stdy at U.]

  I think this is enough for tonight :)
see yha !

1 comment: